The power source of hydraulic breaker is the pressure provided by excavator, loader or pump station. It can break stones and rocks more effectively and improve work efficiency in engineering construction. hydraulic breaker has become an important tool for excavators. As the hydraulic breaker is used dynamically, any movable connection parts are easy to be damaged. Some non-standard operation in the use process will affect our devices and machines. What should the operator pay attention to when the hammer is used? How to operate correctly? Below, let's take a look. I hope it will help you.
1. Hoses should be stopped when they vibrate violently. Check whether the high and low pressure hose of the hammer is vibrating too violently. To further check whether the hose joint is leaking oil, if there is oil leakage, the joint should be tightened again.
2. Steel drill can not be used as a pry bar. If the drill rod is used as a crowbar, the bolt and the steel drill may fracture.
3. For long, hard stones, they can begin to break at the crack or end, which is relatively easy to break stones.
4. hydraulic breaker can not be used to move stones. Do not roll or push stones with the drill end or side of the bracket. Because the oil pressure comes from the excavator, loader arm and small arm at this time. Bucket, swing or sliding operation, so the arms and arms will be damaged, while hydraulic breaker bolts may be broken, brackets will be damaged, steel brazing will be broken or scratched.
5. Stop operations (avoid excessive air strikes). Once the stone is broken, it should stop hammering immediately. If air strikes continue, bolts will loosen or break, and even excavators and loaders will be adversely affected. When the breaking force of the hydraulic breaker is not proper or the steel drill is used as a pry bar, it will cause an empty blow.
The above is to share with you, hoping to help you. Also want to understand the continuous attention of Qi Bang hammer.